The Consortium of Aquatic Science Societies (CASS) is comprised of 9 groups representing various interests within the aquatic science realm. Our collective membership totals almost 20,000 individuals that span the private sector, academia and various tribal, state, and federal agencies. The CASS organizations represent professionals who combine deep subject-matter expertise, a commitment to independent objectivity, and the critical review of environmental information, along with a passion for the natural places and resources that form the foundation of American greatness. Through our members, CASS works to cohesively present the best available science surrounding aquatic resources, as well as participate in science-based discussions on the public policy issues that affect these resources.
CASS members include:
- American Fisheries Society
- Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography
- Coastal and Estuarine Research Federation
- Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society
- International Association for Great Lakes Research
- North American Lake Management Society
- Phycological Society of America
- Society for Freshwater Science
- Society of Wetland Scientists
Visit https://jasm2022.aquaticsocieties.org/ for more information!
Photos courtesy of Experience Grand Rapids.